Welcome to SCxTech!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using SCxTech’s Website, located at https://sierracounty.ws/.
When you visit this site We assume that you agree to this set of terms and conditions. Use SCxTech if you agree to comply with all conditions and terms stated at this web page.
The following terminology is applicable for these terms and conditions Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and to all agreements: “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refers to you the user who visits this site and is in compliance with the Terms and Conditions. “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refers to our Company. “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” refers to both the client and ourselves. The terms all refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment that is required to provide providing assistance for the client in the most efficient manner to achieve the objective of satisfying the client’s requirements in relation to the supply of the stated services offered by the Company in accordance with and subject to the prevailing laws of the Netherlands. Any use of this phrases or any other terms in the singular or plural, in capitalization, as well as they and they are interpreted as interchangeable, and hence as being a reference to the identical.
If not stated otherwise, SCxTech and its licensing partners own all intellectual rights to the content that is available on SCxTech. Intellectual property rights remain in the hands of SCxTech. You are able to access this content through SCxTech for personal use with the restrictions that are stipulated in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish content taken from GSCxTech
- Rent, sell or sub-license content taken from SCxTech
- Reproduce duplicate, copy or duplicate content in SCxTech
- Distribute information from SCxTech
Some areas of this website offer users the opportunity to exchange ideas and other information within certain sections on the site. SCxTech does not screen the comments, edit them, or publish or even review Comments prior to their publication on the site. Comments do not express the opinions and views of SCxTech, its employees and associates. The statements reflect the views or opinions of the individual who has posted their thoughts and opinions. In the event that they are permitted by the law, SCxTech shall not be responsible for the comments or any damages, liability or other expenses incurred or caused by the use and posting or appearance of comments on this site.
SCxTech reserves the right to scrutinize all comments and to remove comments that are found to be offensive, inappropriate or violates any the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Your warrant and warrant that:
- You are able to publish your comments on our site and hold all the required licenses and consents to do so.
- The Comments are not an infringement of any intellectual property rights not limited to patent, copyright or trademarks of any third-party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory indecent, offensive, libelous or other unlawful content that constitutes an invasion of privacy.
- The Comments are not intended to be used to solicit or encourage custom or commercial or illegal activities.
As the result of this agreement, provide SCxTech an unrestricted license to reproduce, use edit and authorize others to reproduce, use and modify any of your comments in all formats, forms and media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
These organizations are permitted to connect to our website, but without prior written consent:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Distributors of online directory listings can link to our site in the same way as they hyperlink to websites of other listed companies as well as
- Accredited Business Systems across the world, except for soliciting non-profit groups, charities, shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups that do not connect to our site.
These organizations can link to our homepage or publications, as well as other information on our Website as that the link is:
- It isn’t in any way misleading.
- does not in any way suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or approval by the link party or its products or services.
- It is compatible with the framework of linked party’s website.
We are able to be able to consider and accept other links from the following types of organisations:
- widely-used consumer and business data sources
- dot.com community websites;
- organizations or organizations representing charities
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting law, consulting, and companies and
- educational institutions as well as trade associations and educational institutions.
We will accept link requests from these organisations If we determine that:
- The link will not cause us to look bad towards us or the businesses we have accredited.
- The organization doesn’t have any negative history with us.
- The advantage we get from the accessibility of the hyperlink makes up for the lack from SCxTech.
- The link is within the context of information about the resource.
These organizations are able to hyperlink to our home page provided that the link is:
- It isn’t in any way deceiving.
- Does not misleadly suggest the endorsement, sponsorship or acceptance of the link party or their products and/or services.
- It’s a part of its context within the linked party’s website.
If you belong to an organization mentioned at paragraph 2. above, and you are looking to link your site on our site we must be informed via e-mail with the subject line SCxTech. Include your name, the organization’s name, contact information and the URL for your website and a list of URLs you plan for us to hyperlink to your site as well as an outline of the URLs of our site you’d like to connect. Please wait a couple of weeks for an answer.
Organizations that have been approved may link to our site in the following manner:
- Through the use of our corporate name, or
- Through the use of the universal resource locator being linked to or
- In the event of using another description for our site that is linked to, it fits within the context and style of the information on the website of the linking party.
The use of SCxTech’s logo and other artworks will be permitted in the absence of an agreement for trademark licensing.
Without prior approval in writing and with written permission, you are not allowed to create frames on our pages that alter the appearance or visual presentation.
We will not be held accountable for any information posted on your site. You agree to safeguard us from any allegations that arise through your website. The link(s) should be displayed on any website that could be considered to be libelous or illegal, or obscene or infringes, or infringes or promotes the infringement or violation of rights granted to third parties.
Reservation of Rights
The website reserves the rights to demand to remove all links , or any specific link from our website. You agree to immediately remove all links on our website on the request of. We retain the right to modify the terms of these conditions as well as our linking policies at anytime. If you continue to link to our site you agree to be bound by and adhere to these terms and conditions of linking.
Elimination of our links
If you think that a hyperlink on our site to be infuriating, feel free to reach out and notify us at any time. We’ll consider requests to take down links, however we aren’t obligated to do so or reply to you directly.
We cannot guarantee that the information provided on this website is accurate We cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness We do not guarantee that the website is open or that the information on the site is kept current.
To the extent permissible by law, we disclaim any claims, warranties, and conditions that relate to our website or the use of this site. Nothing contained in this disclaimer shall:
- restrict or exclude our or your liability in the event of the death of a person or injury to a person;
- restrict or exclude our or your responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation or fraud;
- modifies any of your or our obligations in any manner not allowed by the law applicable to you; or
- eliminates all of your or our obligations that cannot be excluded by law.
The limitations and restrictions of liability set forth in this Section, and other places in the disclaimer (a) must be abided by the preceding paragraph and (b) cover all obligations that arise under the disclaimer, including those arising out of contract, tort, as well as for the breach of statutory obligation.
We are not accountable for any loss or damage so long as the site information, data, and services are available.