Latest News: Hyundai India launched its smallest car Eon today at Gurgaon. Hyundai Eon launched in 6 variants with starting price of Rs 2.69 Lakhs to top variant of Rs. 3.71 Lakhs. Hyundai Dealers have already started to accept the booking of Hyundai Eon car starting October 1, 2011 with a booking amount of Rs. 20,000. Here’re the list of prices basis on the model:
- Hyundai EON D-lite : Rs 2.69 lakhs
- Hyundai EON D-lite-o : Rs 2.91 lakhs
- Hyundai EON Eera : Rs. 3.11 lakhs
- Hyundai EON Magna : Rs. 3.36 lakhs
- Hyundai EON Magna-o : Rs. 3.46 lakhs
- Hyundai EON Sportz : Rs. 3.71 lakhs
Hyundai India is going to unveil a new entry level car also referred as low-end this Diwali by the launch of Hyundai Eon. It has been hailed as the 21st century’s Maruti 800. This car is all set take on its competing cars in the market with its style, substance, space, performance and fuel efficiency.
During the festive season, car manufacturers and dealers offer many discounts and freebies to attract customers and Hyundai is strong-willed to cash-in on the occasion with launch of Hyundai Eon.
Hyundai Eon is an exceptional price-specific product. It is based on the platform of Hyundai Santro and it was codenamed as HA H800. Although more particulars of this small car are yet to be exposed but it is estimated that the base variant of Hyundai Eon would be priced around Rs 250,000. There are rumors that this car could be priced between Rs 3.2 lakhs to Rs 3.5 lakhs. Well, we need to wait for the official announcements. Till then read the sound features of Hyundai Eon.
Hyundai EON Features:
- Having a look on its exteriors, the new small Hyundai Eon car is a tall boy model, while not sharing the similar magnitude as Hyundai Santro.
- It’s new hatchback is shorter in length and is lighter, weighing just around 795 kg.
- Sporting the Fluidic design, the car is bestowed with elegant looks in spite of the small price.
- The Hyundai Eon carries the same hexagonal grille like in any other Hyundai car along with the headlights with the chrome lining.
- As per sources in the industry the Hyundai Eon interiors are also well designed and are on the same line as Hyundai i10.
- There is a CD player, USB port, remote central locking and tilt steering.
- Just like Hyundai Santro, the Hyundai Eon also offers good boot space of around 215 L, but this in turn gives lesser leg room for the rear seat occupants.
- The car offers a higher ground clearance to meet the Indian driving conditions.
- The Hyundai Eon engine is the Santro IRDE 814 cc engine with 56 Bhp peak power output.
- With the efficient engine, Hyundai Eon is expected to be an excellent car especially to suit the urban requirements of a small car.
- The car is said to be exceptionally good in handling especially on curvy roads, it can be attributed to its small size.
- The small car boasts an excellent mileage of 21.1 kmpl.
Hyundai Eon Car Specifications:
- Name: Eon
- Model: GL
- Car Body Type: Hatchback
- Segment: A Segment
- Fuel Consumption (Highway): 21.10 km/l
- Fuel Consumption (City): 15.00 km/l
- Displacement: 814cc, 3 cylinder
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Maximum Power: 55 Bhp @ 5500 rpm
- Maximum Torque: 75 Nm @ 4000 rpm
- Length: 3495 mm
- Width: 1550 mm
- Height: 1500 mm
- Seating Capacity: 5
- Tyre Size: 155/70 R13
- Boot Space: 215.00 liters
- Steering: Power
- Brakes: Front Disk, Rear Drum
- Gears: 5 Manual
- Body Color Bumpers: Yes
- AC: AC without Climate Control
- Power Windows: Yes
- Central Locking: Manual
- Remote Boot: Yes
- Remote Fuel Filler: Yes
- Driver Seat Adjustment: Manual
- Music System: Optional
- Door Mirror: Both Side Manual
- Tinted Glass: Yes
- Folding Rear Seats: Yes
Will add more update regularly so keep watching…